How and when can I get in touch with Pharmacy S.O.S?

The most reliable way to get in touch with us for urgent shifts is via or 1300 number. This number is 99.9% live and will always be directed to a consultant. The other 0.1% of calls are returned with in 5-10 minutes at most.

By the way, you can really call us any time. We have had calls at 3am for a 9am start to open a shop and we have successfully filled the shift. With a smile! And at NO penalty or extra cost to you (We do not charge penalty fees. The only fee we charge is the daily placement fee).

Contact Us on 1300 505 247, any time. 

(Last Updated on September 1, 2022)